четверг, 21 ноября 2019 г.

Automnal folio - "Mini lovely 2" colored chipboards


Hi everyone,

Today, it is me, Charlotte Bouchet, who inspires you for this second stage for the "Lovely mini 2".I present you a mini folio automnal album which measures 15 x 15cm. I loved working with the colors of the "Funny friends" collection. The little animals are adorable !

The album closes with a magnetic clasp.







Let's discover together the album's interior !

I used a card with some die cuts and a colored chipboard. 


When unfolding the flap, we discover a frame to slide a photo.




Let's continue to unfold the pages. This time, we find a bridge a bridge under which hides a photobook. We can slide 4 photos.





Then, I created an enveloppe with orange tracing paper.



In the center, we can see a double pop-up. 
Interactivity brings a playful side to the creation.




I have prepared a video presentation of the album:





I wish you beautiful creations, we look forward to seeing your work.


 Материалы коллекции "Funny Friends"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий