среда, 20 ноября 2019 г.

A Blue&Blush tag mini

Hi everbody :)
I'm Lexi Karamel and I don't know what it is, but I really like tag minis! Is it just the form or the fact they always look kind of cute? 
Anyway, my first ever project with the amazing ScrapMir paper is this little tag mini album with the beautiful Bue&Blush collection for the Lovely Mini Challenge, second stage.





Oh my, I just loved all the flowers and leaves from the fully packed cutout sheet, the lovely die cuts and of course the great chipboard! I'm impressed by ScrapMir using white cardboard base for their colored chipboard, this way no ugly grey edges do show!
I also loved the high quality of all the items. And what I really liked as well is that the paper is kind of smooth and with 190gsm not too thick to cut easily.
 

Back to the album! I die cut the tags from packaging cardboard (I'm big on upcyclling!) and covered those with the designpaper. Every tag got a copper colored edge (embrace the imperfection there!) and a frame for a picture. 





I then decorated with the pretty flowers and leaves and with different chipboard pieces as focal points. As a final touch I added a few flowers and crystals.



The cover also got a little bit of stamping and I turned a chipboard frame into a little shaker. Saw that idea once on the ScrapMir blog and loved it so much I had to try it myself!




The fact that the cut out pieces and die cuts are so pretty and the chipboards always make a lovely focal point makes creating with them so simple and rewarding!
Enjoy!

1 комментарий: