четверг, 29 ноября 2018 г.

Inspiration for 'We are all Brothers' from Gayatri


Hello, greetings from Gayatri.
 I am back with another inspiration for the task - 'We are all Brothers' . The task reminds us of our pets and animals around us. Dog is man's best friend and I was thrilled to do a project, where I could store few of my cherished moments with my dog. She was my darling and was my life,but sadly we lost her 5 years back. I made this cute little Accordion pocket album to treasure some of the moments.

I have used the beautiful paper collection 'Gentle Morning' for my project.



The album measures 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches. It has 6 pockets and place for 6 photo mats. the photomats are 5 inches x 4.25 inches. I created the base of the album using kraft cardstock.

I used chipboard pieces, fussy cut flowers and flair buttons to embellish the album.






Here are few picture of the inserts. I have video of the album at the end.








Video of the album


Hope you liked my project . Waiting to see your creation for the task 'We are all Brothers' . Cheers!

 Materials collection:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий