пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Shaker Christmas card with the Merry Christmas collection


Lexi Karamel 

Hi everyone!
I have one last Christmas card for this season, a shaker card with the Merry Christmas collection.




For the shaker I used a cardstock frame, covered with some acetate from a packaging and filled with sequins. I wanted it to look like a Christmas bauble.


The bauble is placed on a few layers of the pretty designpaper. There are so many beautiful designs in this collection I had real difficulties to choose only two of them!
I then layered many of the floral diecuts and cut out pieces from the cut out sheet and added a chipboard piece as a focal point. And since it's a Christmas card I allowed myself a little bit of glitter as well. (;


I really enjoyed adding a little bit of playfulness with the shaker and the cardstock frame made creating it so easy!
Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas season and wish you all a happy new year!

Hugs,
Lexi 

The ScrapMir collection used for this card:




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий