пятница, 3 января 2020 г.

Large Christmas card. Большая новогодняя открытка + ВИДЕО-МК

Lexi Karamel 

Hi everyone (:
I find it always a bit difficult to create DinA5 cards but in this case I was really happy happy how it came out!


On a kraft colored card I layered a piece of cardstock with a more yellowish kraft color and on top a piece of the Merry Christmas collection.



The flower arrangement is created from different fussycutting and diecut florals and I also used chipboard pieces and a sentiment from the cardstock frame collection.


Thanks to all the beautiful embellishments and floral motifs included in the collection I found this card pretty easy to create!

Hope you have fun creating your Christmas' and New Year's cards, too!
Hugs,
Lexi 

P.s. There's a making of video on my youtube, too!



 The ScrapMir collection used for this card:




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий