четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

Travel layout by Giorgia - Challenge #3 "Dolce-Vita"

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I would love to show you a layout about travelling and eating (two of the biggest peasure in life!)
I am Italian, so of course I love good food, and me and hubby love to travel, so in my layouts you will often documented our travels and our eatings while travelling.
We made two big road trip in USA, one month each, and we tried their amazing and giant plates!
This layout is about one seafood dinner we had at Legal Seafood in Boston.
ScrapMir has a beautiful travel themed collection, Let's travel, but I wanted to mix it with some other collections and this is the result:

    Это Джорджия, и сегодня я хотела бы показать вам страничку о путешествиях и еде (два самые большие в жизни!)
   Я итальянка, поэтому, конечно, я люблю хорошую еду, и вместе с мужем мы любим путешествия и разные вкусные блюда.
   Мы совершили две большие поездки в США по одному месяцу, и мы попробовали их потрясающие и гигантские тарелки!
   Эта страничка - один ужин из морепродуктов, который у нас был в «Legal Seafood» в Бостоне.

У ScrapMir есть прекрасная коллекция тематических путешествий, Let's travel, но я хотела бы смешать ее с некоторыми другими коллекциями, и это результат:


I immediately felt in love with this yellow paper from Simple Flowers collection! Its vibrant yellow is just amazing!
To embellish the layout I used all the ScrapMir type of embellishments: flair, die-cuts, chipboard and puffy stickers.
I created clusters of embellishments to add interest on the page.
I also used machine stitching, that is becoming one of my favorite thing to do to add textures on layouts.





I really hope you enjoyed my layout, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

This are the products I used:

Until next time,
ciao



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий