вторник, 20 марта 2018 г.

Daddy's Princess layout by Giorgia

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I am here to show you my project with the lovely and cute Daddy's Princess collection. This new ScrapMir collection is all about baby girl and it has amazing pastel colors, cute designs and beautiful papers and embellishments.

I created a layout with it: my niece Greta is really a beauty and I love scrapping her pictures!
I used a white cardstock as background, where I machine stitched strips of different 8x8" papers from the collection (now that I learnt how to machine stitch I cannot stop, it adds great texture!)

I fussy cutted elements from one of the paper in the collection: fussy cutting is so relaxing for me and I love its look on projects! I always glue down only the centre of the images and lift up their angles to create movement (you can see, the firefly seems to fly on the page).

   Всем привет, это  Giorgia и сегодня я здесь, что бы показать вам страничку с милой коллекцией  Daddy's Princess 
  В центре моя племянница Грета, действительно милашка, и мне нравится делать странички с ней!
   Я использовала белый картон в качестве фона, на котором я с помощью швейной машинки сшивала полоски из разных листов набора 20х20 см (теперь, когда я узнала, как обрабатывать стежки, я не могу остановиться, они добавляют отличную текстуру!)
 




As embellishments I used epoxy stickers, die-cut hearts from the die-cut package and flair.


 Вырезанные элементы одного из листов коллекции, дополняет шарма. Такое вырезание настолько расслабляет меня! Я всегда склеиваю только центр изображений и поднимаю их углы, чтобы создать движение (вы можете видеть, что стрекоза, кажется, летает на странице).


I really hope you enjoyed my layout, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.


Until next time,
ciao


2 комментария: