воскресенье, 1 декабря 2019 г.

Leaf-shaped album - inspiration for the fourth stage - "Lovely mini"


Hello Everyone,



Charlotte Bouchet is with you today to show you a leaf-shaped album with the beautiful Cozy Forest paper. The imposed element being frames, I slipped it on each page of this album. 


The chipboards frames are very easy to use.






I created a shaker with a wood frame on the cover.







This album is composed of 6 pages linked with a rubbon.

Let's discover each page together.
I used some frame with cards of this paper collection.





On this page, I used tracing paper to reveal the drawings of the papers.







I really like finishing the albums by adding an envelope. 

We can slide more photos and journaling.





I wish you beautiful creations for this last step.


Материалы коллекции "Cozy Forest"




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий