пятница, 8 июня 2018 г.

Home decor for nature's lovers

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I am here to show you a home decor project realized with the lovely Cozy Forest collection.
Recently I learned a new techinque and I used it to make this home decor for nature's lovers:




Let me explain the project!
I live near the sea, and I often go there to collect branches or shell to use in my creative projects. I used one of these branches as base for my home decor.
I was telling you about this new techinque I learned: it is called "paper armed wire" and it consist in a wire covered with paper that you can model to any form - if you want some ideas, please visit this link!
So I used this wire to create a tree and a firefly, than I glued Cozy Forest papers on them to create the final shapes. I created the tree leaves with another piece of paper that I cut in a tree shape.
I hot glued the wire onto the branch and I also added two die-cuts from die-cut package, a butterfly and a flower to complete my forest scene (I used the same wire to attach them!)


I added a chipboard that says "I love nature" and I decorated it with an enamel sticker.
I added two wooden slices to the bottom of the branch to make it stand up.


I will give this home decor to a friend as gift: she loves nature, hiking, country side and I really hope my creation will make her happy!


I really hope you enjoyed my project and to have give you a new idea for a home decor. If you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

These are the products I used:
Cozy Forest die-cut
Cozy Forest chipboard
Cozy Forest 30x30 paper pack
Cozy Forest epoxy stickers




Until next time,
ciao




Материалы коллекции "Cozy Forest"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий