пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

Wedding layout with Simple Flowers collection

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I am here to show you this layout made with my favorite collection: Simple Flowers. I am in love with its fresh and vibrant colors and amazing patterns.
I used it to scrap a picture of me taken at my wedding:

   Привет, это  Giorgia , и сегодня я здесь, чтобы показать вам эту страничку, сделанную с моей любимой коллекцией: Simple Flowers.. Я влюблена в её свежие и яркие цвета и удивительные узоры.
   Я использовал её для того, чтобы оформить фотографию, сделанную на моей свадьбе:
Наложив изображение на узорную бумагу, а затем на веллум, создала текстуру.
   Чтобы украсить, я собрала вырезки из высеченного пакета Simple Flowers, а затем добавила также чипборд и эпоксидки.


I layered the picture on patterned paper and then on vellum, to create texture.
I cut a paper from Simple Flowers 30x30 paper pack and adhered it on a white cardstock. 


To decorate the LO I picked up die-cuts from the Simple Flowers die-cut package and then I also added chipboard and epoxy stickers.




Since I am Italian I need to cover the words on chipboard and flair, so I thought of making it stamping some quotes on cardstock and add them onto chipboard and flair. I added a wood veneer and sequins - sequins are kind of my trademark, I used them in almost all my projects!
Title made with tiny alpha stickers, some stamping, handwritten journal and ink splatters complete the LO.





I really hope you enjoyed my layout, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.







Until next time,
ciao




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий