воскресенье, 12 августа 2018 г.

Baby girl layout tutorial - Giorgia inspiration for challenge #7

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia today with my inspiration for our current challenge.
I realized a tutorial of my niece, she is so pretty I can stop scrapping her pictures!



Let's see how I created the layout with a photo tutorial.

I cut a rectangle (it measures 28x20 cm, 1 cm wide) and I placed it on the pink paper. Don't glue it, because you will place something under it!

I used a die-cutting machine to cut several flowers from different ScrapMir papers and I adhered it this way under the rectangle. Now you can glue down the rectangle, but place glue only on the angles!


I made two holes on the picture and I added two metal rivet.


I used twine to hang the picture as it was a sort of a frame.


I embellished a wooden clothespin with a ScrapMir epoxy sticker and I added it to the twine.

Now I started decorating with ScrapMir die-cuts, flair, chipboards and epoxy stickers.





In the centre of the page I added some strips cut from Baby Doll paper pack.

Some close up of the finished LO:

I really hope you enjoyed my layout, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

Until next time, ciao





Использовала:



Коллекция "Simple Flowers"


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий