вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

Представление ДК 2018_2 - Gayatri


Hello! I am Gayatri from India - An incredible country with loads of distinctive culture and festivals

I am excited and super happy to be part of ScrapMir Design Team. It is a dream come true for me.
So lucky to be among such wonderful and super talented team members.
I have been into crafting for the past 4 years. I am a stay at home Mom. Once my boys grew up, I didn't know what to do in my leisure time. I took to quilling and slowly discovered scraping and now in love with it.

Для перевода воспользуйтесь ПЕРЕВОДЧИКОМ на панельке справа

You can find me at:
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube

Favorite collection from ScrapMir and why

Each and every pack is amazing and it would be so wonderful to work with them.

What is your chip in scrap.

Hmmm. Very difficult to say. I just go with my instincts and stick to the theme. I love embellishing my projects with my own handmade flowers. I also love to add butterflies to my work.





If not scrap, then WHAT? 

Hmm. Would have taken to quilling and polished my coloring skills. I love to learn new crafting techniques. So find more time to experiment and create. I also love decoupage.

Few of favorite creations:

An upcycled cake base 


A scrap book album



A book box birthday card


Inside the box card



A z-fold birthday card



An easel with a drawer


Thank you for going through my creations. Till I meet you with more creations - Happy Crafting!!

From my fellow DT member - Viktoriya :

My question for you: Is scrapbooking popular in India? And do you have scrapbook shops, exhibition and meetings with crafty friends?

Scrapbooking is slowly becoming popular in India also. We have few craft shops who have international crafting materials for scrapbooking, decoupage and crafts under one roof. We also have few Indian companies coming up with their own line of stamps stencils, pattern papers and chipboard elements which are available in foreign markets also. They also organise workshops and classes to learn new techniques. Crafters who live near to each other do try to meet when possible but we don't have crafters meet as such. 

1 комментарий: