понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

Packaging for little gifts / упаковка для маленьких подарков.

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I wanna share with you an idea for a quick packaging for little gifts.
Do you remember the altered notebooks I showed you on a previous post?
Well, this is how I packaged them to give to my friends:



I put them in a glassine bag and I decorated them with ScrapMir products.

I really love the bright colors of the ScrapMir collections I used: Simple Flowers, Sweet Girls and Baby Doll.
I covered the glassine bag with a strip of paper, then I added a tag cutted from Simple Flowers paper: since I am Italian I needed to cover the words written on them, so I added a scalloped circle and a sticker. I also added a die-cut to embellish it.


I used a Simple Flowers chipboard tag to add the sentiment; on the backside I wrote a message for my friend. Also here I used a sticker to cover the words - I hope to have given you an idea if you, as me, are an international lover of ScrapMir products!




I really hope you enjoyed my project if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

Products used:
Baby Girl 8x8 papers
Simple Flowers chipboard
Sweet Girls 12x12 papers
Simple Flowers die-cut
Simple Flowers 12x12 papers


Until next time,
ciao



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий